Christmas is creeping up on us and I’m quite excited this year because I started working earlier this year so I am able to buy more gifts for people. Here is some ideas for gifts you can get for your mom or any other woman who plays an important role in your life, who you want to say thank you to. This is just a small handful of ideas, you could always get a bunch of flowers, a photo frame with you two in it, a photo album, a book, a baking set etc.
Just because it’s Christmas, you shouldn’t feel as though you have to spend lots of money to make your Mom happy; even if you just make her a homemade card, she will be so so so grateful that you thought of her and that is the true spirit of Christmas! However, if you can afford to spoil your Mom hopefully you find this selection of gifts handy.
- Not on the high street: personalised family tree cushion
- Ferrero Rochers (any supermarket) – These are mine and my Moms FAVOURITE CHOCOLATES, they are delicious!! If you haven’t tried them, I beg that you do, you don’t know what you’re missing out on!
- The Body Shop: Frosted Plum Treat Box
- Amazon: The theory of everything DVD
- The Body Shop: White musk smoky rose treats
- Not on the high street: personalised polaroid picture frame magnets
- Pandora: family heritage pendant
- The body shop: Nutty butter body sweethearts
- Pandora: open your heart charm
- Next: bunny cuffed pyjamas
- Boots: no7 cleansing brush gift set
- Boots: GIORGIO ARMANI Sì Eau de Toilette 30ml
- Lush: Ayesha face mask (moisturises, brightens and tightens skin)
- Not on the highstreet: personalised drinks measure wine glass
I plan on sharing more gift idea posts, so keep an eye out for them – Subscribe to my blog to get email updates so you never miss a post 🙂
Until next time,